Lightweight Transport Chair McKesson Aluminum Frame with Red Finish 300 lbs. Wei
- McKesson Lightweight Red Aluminum Transport Chair
- Aluminum construction with a 19-inch seat is lightweight and strong, making it easy to transport patients up to 300 lbs.
- Black, nylon upholstery is breathable, comfortable, durable and easy-to-clean
- Full, fixed arms are padded for patient comfort
- Tool-free, swing-away footrests remove by releasing the lock, swinging outward and lifting off to accommodate user preferences
- Foldable back assists in transporting patient to and from seated position
- Built-in seat belt buckles for added transport safety
- Solid, 8-inch caster wheels with rear locks are maintenance-free and provide a smooth, stable ride over most surfaces and security in parked position
- Only 19-pounds and easily collapses in two-step method for convenient storage and travel
- Plastic, ergonomic handles for attendant's comfort and grip
- Individually packaged for retail use
- Eligible for use with Flexible Spending Account (FSA) reimbursement
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Each
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.